- Plains or Oceans - something great and unchanging, despite factors looking to alter them (wow, I really think I'm a pretty good writer, huh?)
- Skies throughout the day - I have no idea but it would really appeal to me to have different backgrounds possibly changing from sunrise to moonrise, showing the time that's passed since I began each project
Monday, December 7, 2009
- add more pictures and media in general
- add more personal touches (don't focus solely on general RA things)
- add more real stories/try and make HC more realistic with references
Wikitravel Site -
- more detail and design
- more discussion posts
- add entries
- they have good artifacts, and explain the development and reason for the artifacts, and give a honest and thorough self-review of them
- should have a clear navigation with a straightforward layout
- "careful use of color"
- should have a purpose denoted outright
The article had many subpoints concerning these topics, but these are the main headings to be followed. There were also little boxes with tips not concerning any of the above-mentioned that were helpful. When creating an online portfolio, this article will surely come in handy.