Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Enthusiast Blog Reflection #2

The second round of peer review was more helpful. It was pointed out to me that it would be a foolish career move to flaunt the shortfalls of my employer on this vast, great internet. I agree and am disappointed in my own short-sightedness.

To amend my blog I have instituted a policy of anonymity. I have changed the school name to "Highlands College" which is the home of the Climbing Goats. The similarity University of Rhode Island and the Rams is not coincidental but hopefully not apparent. I will also cease to use any allusions to URI buildings or employees without pseudonyms.

To further my blog's aesthetic appeal I will try and add more pictures (besides the school logo I created for the bottom) and find out if there is anyway to spice up the sidebar. Also, I have added a poll but have been forced to remove the link to R.A. applications online (due to anonymity concerns). I am sure there are more creative ways to make my blog nicer, and I will continue to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment